Teh RawrCat's Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» would u rather...?
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 4:50 pm by Blaise

» End piracy, but not our LIBERTY
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm by Drake.

» "Oh Brother"
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:39 pm by Drake.

» CaitlynZeZombieQuadricorn c:
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 pm by Drake.

» Your Favorite Character
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm by Drake.

» Musical Impressions
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Drake.

» The End Poem
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm by Drake.

» What is your favorite sport?
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm by Drake.

» Sandbox RP
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm by Drake.

» Elevator
Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 pm by Drake.

Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums

4 posters

Go down

Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums Empty Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums

Post by Blaise Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

First of all, introduce yourself in the Introductions section. Therefore, we'll get to know more about you and vice versa. I'm sure talking about yourself isn't too hard, now, is it?

Making topics(commonly known as "threads"), polls, etc. is really easy. I'd tell you how, but the FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) can teach you how. 

Common cuss words have been censored. Therefore, if you use a common cuss word such as f*ck, sh*t, etc., it'll be replaced. You also cannot use these words on your username. If any other cuss words come up and they're not yet censored, if they're bad enough, they will be censored. 

If you do find a way to use these words(because nothing is impossible), depending on how severe your action was, you will be banned for a certain amount of time, maybe even forever. This, my friend, is called a permaban. 

If you see any inappropriate language or usage of the site, please report the user. It must be a legitimate reason for a person to be reported, nothing as petty as "I don't like this person." 

While in the Chatbox or in the forum, please do NOT give away any personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, etc. Such information can only be given within PMs(Private Messages) because you're free to do whatever you want in there. Even the Admins and mods cannot view a user's PMs unless it's their own. 

When choosing a profile picture, signature, or simply posting either pictures or words, please keep it as appropriate as possible. 

Any extremely rude comments against or toward another user will result in ban or maybe even permaban. RawrCat is against foul language and fighting, but teh RawrCat is not a pacifist. 

As extra information, you CAN add friends and such. You can also vote for people to higher one's "reputation". It's just a little fun I decided to add on. Also, you gain "RawrCoins" which are points you acquire for posting. It's basically pointless, but I just put it in there for fun.

If you have any concerns, comments, or suggestions, please post them in the "Bed Bugs Biting?" section or PM or email me at blublaise@live.com. 

You can also contact any mods via PM. Mods have colored usernames.
The current moderators are:

Sandstar
Drake.
Blaise

Lastly, have fun Smile I hope you enjoy yourself and please help yourself to invisible Welcome Cake. Just don't finish it. 

Yours Truly,
Blaise Archer
The RawrCat Administration Board

Last edited by Blaise on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blaise
Blaise
Admin

Character Sheet
Field Prototype 1: 4

https://rawrcatlikescake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums Empty Re: Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums

Post by Sandstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Can we add a poetry section to literature, I've written a lot of poetry that only one person's seen, and she'd say it was good, even if it wasn't.

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums Empty Re: Teh RawrHiker's Guide to the Forums

Post by Rannyxshl Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 pm

:O OMG I WRITE POETRY 2!!!! So does my bro Razz
Rannyxshl
Rannyxshl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 pm

My poetry's for my girlfriend though.... Anyways, also, I'd you could hyperlink the main page into either the picture or somewhere else on the top, it would be easier to access stuff.

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Hrmm, the poetry thing is a good idea. As for the second suggestion... I'll see what I can do, but sometimes the options for this thing feels a bit lacking.
Blaise
Blaise
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Yea, I know you're using what they give you, but if you can it would be really nice.

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rannyxshl Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 pm

...I'm not smart so I'm lost, as usual -_-
Rannyxshl
Rannyxshl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Only Blase and I need to know what's going on, don't worry.

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rannyxshl Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

.........(<---is relieved.)
Rannyxshl
Rannyxshl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

M'kay?

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake. Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Also, can you change "popular thread that has no new posts" to a grey star, instead of an orange lock? It's confuzzling...

Drake.

Character Sheet
Field Prototype 1: 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Drake. wrote:Also, can you change "popular thread that has no new posts" to a grey star, instead of an orange lock? It's confuzzling...

I can't. It came with the skin Very Happy
Blaise
Blaise
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstar Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

But I can't tell the difference...

Sandstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm

I sowwy ):
Blaise
Blaise
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down